Here are some ways to speed up your system to get your computer up and running fast. To speed up the system speed, you can do the following:
1. You must refresh by right-clicking on the desktop every time you use an application on your computer. Refreshing removes unnecessary files in RAM and speeds up the system.
2. Large file size images should not be used as wallpaper. Wallpaper can slow down RAM performance by using a large file size image.
3. Keep shortcuts on the desktop and avoid using them. A desktop shortcut allows up to 500 bytes of RAM.
4. Clean the Recycle Bin daily to make it empty. Unless the Recycle Bin is emptied, the files you deleted will remain on your hard drive. You can delete files that are sure to be deleted directly without Shift + Delete without going to the Recycle Bin.
5. Temporary Internet files must be deleted regularly.
6. Defragment should be done about once every 7 days. Defragmenting increases the free space on the hard drive and rearranges files, making your computer run faster.
7. You should have at least two partitions on your computer. Photoshop, which requires a large file size; When running software such as 3DS Max, you do not use a Windows partition; Run on the second partition. If you run out of free space on a Windows partition, your computer will slow down.
8. Do not use Tray Icons after running a software application. Using these tray icons can increase the amount of RAM and slow down your computer system.
9. Software should not be activated automatically as soon as the computer is turned on. To do so, type MSConfig in Window + R or Run and click the Startup Tab, then select all your computer/laptop brand names except the mouse and select (point four).
(Note: If your laptop is Lenovo, do not uncheck the text that says “Lenovo” because it is important to your computer. If you’ve marked it and disabled it, you will not be able to use the Internet or Bluetooth other than Fn + F1 => F9 keys.)